BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 5, 2011

Once upon my life... Reminiscence

Well hello..hello..hello to all my followers and guests who read my blog

* background voices; duhh? do u even have 1? Loser!!! ...
Argkhh.. Shaddap!! I kill U ;p (sound of knife stab on and on again)

Well as i was saying,... hello to all, thank you for visiting my blogs although it was mostly about my boring life... =.="

There's so much things happening inside my life and to be honest, i think i need to re-learn Emotional Intelligence all over again...
Ignorance, Insensitivity are 2 things that WILL EVENTUALLY cause Conflict...

Don't believe it? It's true!! Both of it was a recipe to a total disaster... so here's my advice... for ya'll

1) BE ALERT you may think what you said as nothing but it's always something to anyone else. What make things worst is when you heard it from other people because different people interprets things differently.
2)If u want to be Ignorance, do it IF AND ONLY IF you don't want to create trouble (to maintain PEACE ) but remember! Each action comes with consequences... so be prepare..not everybody can accept it when u suddenly change from being the person who meddles with problems that's not theirs into someone who ignore things whether it's completely or just slightly...

All of these my dear readers, will surely leads to CONFLICT. So there it is, the recipe for disaster. Ignorance+Insensitivity=CONFLICT

0 comments: