BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Once upon my life... Dream

Since 2 weeks ago, my life was totally messed up. My diet plan didn’t go as planned and I barely maintained my weight within 82-85 kg. Maybe the stress has finally accumulated enough to become depression probably... :’( well I don’t think so... ha.ha.ha. at least I still dreamed everyday.. ;-)
Dreams.. Is it fiction... or reality?
Nobody knows but...who cares?
Last night I dreamed of someone whom I might or I might not know.... but it was a very pleasant one for sure... :)




I dreamed, the two of us were on a vacation someplace where the beach’s sands was as white as snow and the waves was gentle.. the red and gold rays of sun radiance as we walk along the beach.. holding hands.. her delicate hands felt cold at first but it gets warmer as we keep holding hand as we stroll along the beach... the warmth of her hand felt real...very real..
She was wearing a dark green dress with white dots ... along with her nice white summer hat.. we continued walking down the beach.. still holding hands and suddenly her hat's blown away by the gentle warm breeze and it reveals her dark brown curly hair which waves in slow motion... She looked extremely beautiful... her eyes radiance as it

stared at me...
After stunned for a second, i went to get her hat and when I come back, we sat down on the white sands, watching at the sunset... She was clinging to my arm and her head was on my shoulder and we just sits there, watching at the sun


Suddenly it rained...her face was extremely happy when it rains and she was smiling as the rain drops on her face. I stood there..watching at her with joy on her face.. After a minute or two. the rain gets heavier and she grab my hand and we heads toward a hut ...taking shelter from the downpour... we were drenched and wet and her curly hair was sticking to her face... I could not resist my feelings anymore.. i reached my hands toward her face and as i stroke her hair to the back, revealing her ear... i kissed her and she kissed me back..

Oh, how I wished the time would’ve stop forever.. leaving just the two of us inside this fantasy world of mine...

0 comments: