BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 18, 2010

What a Lucky day...

wow...what a way to begin life...
Today...today...18.02.2010 what a lucky day for me...It all started when i woke up early at 7.30 am,I played SA and i won all the knife match even though i'm completely NOOB at it...

][_ O ][_

Then again,i went to school around 9.17am and i found one of my best friend Tantai waiting for me already at pondok nostalgia SMKL ...wakakkaakka
we waited for my other best friend Ronald and Adly before meeting with Lee at the school canteen..i consider meeting all of them as luck cause they have been with me all this time....i also meet one of my favorite teacher Mr.Samson there...he asked us whether we're confident of getting good result and i answer "Bulibah"without thinking...aww~ me and my big mouth again...but still word are prayer itself,so hopefully....

We went to the school admin building and meet several teacher including Mr.Principal himself...when i meet him,i was kinda like"Ouch.."when he mention my letter where i wrote I WILL TRY to become a lawyer as an excuse to change classes...waaa...me and my big EGO then...lol...but still...all went well...i've got A for my KOKUM and i was invited to be a part of Red Cross volunteer in March..waaa~

Then we went to pekan and eat at Koktas...wow buli tahan...less 20% sebab ada Ronald...kakkakaka TQ pren...well anyway after that we all went to play snooker at Aramith...i start playing with Tantai cause we're both merely just beginner...well anyway i win and i don't feel great about beating mere beginner...then i played with Ronald who's much advance than us...(he's also the one who teach me how to play)..and i won the 2nd match fluky..and he want's another rematch...and i won again fluky...lol..belasahan ba c kawan walaupun puluk ja siurang...kikiki

Then it's time to go home..i was planning on walking home from the bridge to our home but it seem's that luck simply can't leave me alone yet...there's a road block at Poulian and the driver decide to take our village road as a detour to lohan...wow~~~ lucky

0 comments: