BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shocking...shocking


OMG...so much shocking story la...Batista win the WWE champion after beating cena after he win the elimination chamber...Jericho win the heavyweight title after HBK knock down The Deadman with some sweet chain music...and Edge will face Jericho at Wrestlemania...WTF
why you john cena...how dare you STF triple H...

Also this year seems to be not a very good year for those who were born at the year of monkey and dog....a while ago my brother got into an accident at work...got a scar at his face near the eyebrow alyhough he used a glue stitches...lol now my other brother got into an accident at work...twisted his hand near the gearbox...almost cut his thumb...5 stitches woo...

well u can call me superstitious but im not although sometime we have to....sigh~ my horoscope says that im lucky this year and i've taste a bit of it...wonder if my luck will help me in my stpm result...I hope it does..ooo please GOD...(see ..people tend to ask thing from god only when they're in need....typical me)

0 comments: