BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

today..today









Hello every one...
This is the first time i'm feeling kinda want to post something on my blog...hahaha now that i'm no longer a student...feel's like i got all the time in the world....
Today is my 6th day at "Kampung"...waa..how time flies...feel's like it's only yesterday i was at Taman Putrajaya....and i have till sunday before going back to TPJ again with the real life so i'll just lay around ,enjoying lifes as it is for now...

The day before I remember my mom saying something like "Bisuk mau mula suda itu puasa daging."and i answered "Ok." but in the afternoon today...I forgot all about it and cooked some chicken and only realized half way through (silly me)....so i kinda became the source of sin in our house today....

In the evening,while i was playing Sudden Attack...my mom once again called me"Dido,mau p angkat padi moti ni kali..sudah sia kasi tau kau yang dulu lagi kan" and i was like..."Oww...I forgot...damn,why was it again that my brother didn't went home? Oh..ya...dia kana suru kerja pula tu time CNY,TERPAKSALAH saya pigi angkat padi ni kalau begitu."...
3.45pm(supposed to be 3pm but i delayed it)...i went to the paddy-field with Kedik,Mami & Bapa...took us 5minute by car to Mr.Ghani house(car park lot) and another 5 minute to our "sulap"...dari dulu sampai sekarang...x sah kalau x nokoduhel barang 1x...kakkaka but today i didn't koduhel...yesss..when we get there i saw a slimy white thing with big eyes..looking at me..and snap""

I t ook a picture of it...(see profile photo)...it jump to me before jumping to nearby papaya tree...hehehe...enough talking about the frog...I carried 2 trip of paddy...panat jugalah...dengan belakang yang terseliuh hampir 3 minggu gara2 salah tidur....kakakakaa and in the night we have to go to Ashes Wednesday Mass...took almost 1 hour...supposed to begin at 7 but it only start at 7.20pm...dari duluuuuuuu lagi sikap orang kampung x pandai berubah,,,jam 7 bilang,,,jam 7 lebih sampai haish....

i went home...watched American Idol and Glee and bloging...
and that's almost about everything i happen to live today...God Bless

0 comments: