BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 4, 2011

One drop of tear....

One drop of tear holds a million meaning behind...it may convey love, hatred or jealousy...one thing that's clear, it will always means something
its a part of being human as its a reaction from our emotion...

whenever i looked at tears, i will definitely feel bad...really bad...

i hate tears especially one that i cannot do anything about it...

i simply do not like standing while looking at them..
maybe it's because of my sense of empathy... or is it my pride? well i don't know....

i hate being unable to do anything whenever tears starts dropping from one's eyes....i really do...sigh*

Sometimes i wish this feeling will just vanish...leaving me behind with nothing but pride yet i do not want to let go of it, for it makes me human...being prideful doesn't mean that one has become unhuman..

it's just that for me...this feeling is precious for it help me to get closer to everyone...

maybe i'm naive but i love making friends...i really do... and when i does, i don't simply consider them as friend but as brothers and sisters...

that's why i will do everything that i could to get in term with everyone..to help them and help myself...

and that's also why its hard for me...

Oh~ how i wish... i can be prideful and still keep my sense of empathy at the same time....

0 comments: