BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 22, 2011

Once upon my life...

Lot of things happened. This past month had been a very busy months... First is the language camp; again lots of thing happened.. we played games, visits school (first xp as teacher) and does lot of lame thing as well but the most interesting one was talent time where we acted out in front of everyone)
Next would be the Macbeth drama...we have start preparing for it and though it kills me, im glad that i am the scriptwriter ( Though my plan to modernize Macbeth had failed 4 times, it was rejected by the senior lecturers who don't want things to change...sigh*) but finally after giving up the idea and worked with their suggestion, i present to you MacDepp... adaptation of Macbeth...Sabahan version..wakakaa (totally worked out, i can feel my soul sapped out for the last 1 week...fuhh...) I realised with 12 brains in the team, i only need their feedback so i can edit the text cause when the 12 of us do things separately, the story will be like... chaos....wkakakak
So with the previous text that we've done, i decide to do the editing all by myself in order to prevent that...then after i finished doing the editing, i call out all the leaders and scriptwriters to discuss..finally my work is done..all that's left, helping out the other team...

0 comments: