BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Once upon my life...

I remember when I was a kid...I used to love reading so much, i spent my time reading everyday.. I remember the first book i read was Enid Blyton's fable, "The Faraway Tree" ...The moment i read it...I was like.... 0_0 I was mesmerized by the way she deliver her stories...
But as i grew up...all the experiences and the knowledge i gained;the painful one,the great one change the way i think...

Today as i look upon the sky, I wondered... What is my identity when it comes to writing??
How am I suppose to write?...

For the time being, I realised that whenever i wrote, i tend to write in a emotionally way whether it is a dark and gloomy mood or a bright mood and full of hope...

I wonder which is my real identity? Am i a person who wrote in a dark mood; questioning everything in life...believed that there's no easy thing in life... doubting..
or am i still the person i used to be? believing in God...believing in magical creatures...believing in hope,trust and friendship...believing that every single thing in life would be perfect...

I wonder whether i am still searching for my identity...I wonder who am i? Are these two thing a part of me?

I can only assume that the bright mood was a piece of my personality in the past; before i saw a glimpse of reality...before i began to loose faith in hope...which led to the dark mood; my current perception towards life...

I wish..I wish..I really wish that I can turn back the pendulum of life...so i can continue to believe and to hope...for hope was the thing that pushes people to their best;to move forward in life... but that was all but once upon my life...

0 comments: